MTBPV-QC01 Modular tactical bulletproof vest with quick release system
CompassArmor® modular tactical vest is side opening with internal cummerbund and adjustable shoulders.
The modular concept allows the rapid deployment of optional accessories and attachments.
- The standard MTBPV-QC01 vest has extensive MOLLE webbing to enable the fitting of custom pouches and pockets.
- The MTBPV-QC01 vest can be configures to oinclude a one handed quick release system for complete and rapid removal by the wearer.
- Tactical ballistic vest,threat level IIIA BODY ARMOR, meets NIJ 06 body armor standards.
- Denier outershell construction Intergrated torso padding system placed within the interal spacer mesh lining improves airflow and breathability.
- Internal cummerbund helps stabilize the vest and provides a secure fit.
- Internal bottom-loading Front&Back hard armor plate pocket. 10”x12” PLATE POCKETS.
- Left and right shoulder webbing for radio handset.
- Heavy duty, reinforced “man down” strap MOLLE Compatible Webbing Attachment System.
- High visibility, evovable identification in the front and back.
- Ballistics Kevlar Inserts Level IIIA , Weight 1.2lbs/sq.ft
- Size M-XL adjustable
- Color Black
2 part collar, throat guard, upper arm protection, over shoulder protection, front ,back and side hard armor plates, and grion protector .