KONG ORIGINAL Impact Protection Gloves – Orange Hi Vis Palm
KONG ORIGINAL Impact Protection Gloves developed to address costly hand injuries to workers in the oil and gas industry.
This glove established a new category of hand protection and continues to set the standard.
KONG ORIGINAL is now widely used by many industries where there is a risk of bruising blows, hairline fractures or pinched fingers.
Accept no substitutes! Field proven to reduce or eliminate injures. Over 1 million pairs of hands are protected by KONG.
Brand : KONG
Coating Material : Teflon
Color : Orange Hi Vis Palm
Compliance/Standards : CE, EN388 4132
Material : PVC (Dots), Neoprene (Cuff), Thermoplastic Rubber (Ribs), Foam Rubber (Patting), Synthetic Leather (Palm)
Size : S,M,L,XL,XXL,XXXL
- 3-D Thermoplastic Rubber Ribs designed to absorb and dissipate impacts to the back of the hand
- Foam rubber padding placed between fabric layers provides added protection and flexibility
- 3-D Thermoplastic Rubber Finger Ribs provide extra protection while offering flexibility
- Impregnated PVC dots adhere to the palm of the glove to enhance overall grip
- Raised PVC dots extend the life of the glove by absorbing wear away from the palm fabric
- I.D tag for employee name
- 2 1/2” Neoprene Cuff provides added wrist and forearm protection
- Bright orange coloring and yellow ribs helps to track hand placement
- A second layer of long wearing Teflon coated synthetic leather material in the palm
- Reinforced cross stitching to reduce friction caused by multiple layers of fabric rubbing together